Contact us today to get your water storage tanks cleaned. We work 7 days a week and cover most of Accra
We are Located Off the Tema Motorway By-Pass at Community 18
Collectively we will beat COVID-19 – We strongly advise you to wash your hands regularly
But what are the key tips and tricks, according to WHO, on good hand hygiene?
A step-by-step guide
1. The process should take between 40-60 seconds.
2. Wet hands with water.
3. Apply enough soap to cover the entirety of hand surfaces.
4. Rub your palms together, ensuring that lather builds up.
5. Put your right palm over your left hands, interlacing the fingers, ensuring between each finger is clean. Then put left over right.
6. Interlace your fingers with palm to palm.
7. Put the backs of fingers facing the opposing palm – ensuring you are cleaning your nails also.
8. Rotational rubbing of both thumbs.
9. Rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards between clasped fingers on right palm then on left.
10. Rinse your hands thoroughly with water.
11. Use a single-use towel to dry your hands and use that towel to turn off the tap.